Published on February 22nd, 2017 | by William Charles15
[Expired][WA only] Gesa Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus – No Requirements & Bonus Posts Instantly
Bonus has expired, you can view more great bonuses by clicking here.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: Must open in branch all locations in WA [Branch locator]
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: Enroll in online or mobile banking
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Yes, but will most likely code as cash advance
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: $20, 180 days
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date: March 31st, 2017
- Open a new Gesa checking account and get a bonus of $100 when you complete the following requirements:
- Enroll in online or mobile banking
- Must open with $500+
The Fine Print
- Bonus will be paid as a dividend at time of account opening.
- Only one $100 incentive per member.
- Member must not have had a Gesa checking account within the last 90 days.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Their classic checking account does not have any monthly fees to worry about. A $20 fee is charged if the account is closed within 180 days according to this fee schedule.
Great bonus if you live in the area as there are no bonus requirements or monthly fees to worry about. Basically a free $100 for going into the branch and opening the account. We’ve our list of the best checking account bonuses.
Big thanks to reader, Curmudgeon who let us know. Learn how to find bonuses and contribute to the site here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications