Published on October 30th, 2017 | by William Charles5
[Targeted] AmEx Offers: Get 10% Back In Cash/Points For Cell Phone Bills
- American Express currently has two targeted AmEx Offers, both for cell phone bills paid online. They are as follows:
- Get 1,000 Membership Rewards points award each time you use your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $100+ online via major US cell phone carriers T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T Wireless, US Cellular and Verizon by 12/31/17.
- Get 10% of your online payment back as a statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to pay your cell phone bill online @ these accepting major US carriers (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon) by 12/31/17.
The Fine Print
- Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem.
- Offer valid on US cellular phone bill payments made directly with T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T Wireless, US Cellular and Verizon. Excludes all additional brands not listed. Excludes payments for prepaid cellular phones and prepaid plans.
- Payments must be made directly with the provider online, via mobile app or by phone.
- Payments made at retail locations do not qualify. Payments for hardware and non-cellular services are excluded, if not bundled and charged with monthly service bill.
- Limit $10 in total statement credits per American Express® online account. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/31/2017, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
- Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled.
- If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant.
- In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it.
- By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: G9NX:0001
They offered a similar deal in July that expires on November 15th, I doubt anybody will have both offers but if you do they should stack. Also keep in mind you can prepay your cell phone boll to lock in the discount. They also have a similar deal on cable/satellite.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?