Published on November 21st, 2016 | by William Charles5
[PA only] TruMark Financial $150 Checking Bonus
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: Up to $150
- Availability: Select counties in PA
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $300 per month (+$50)
- Additional requirements: 10 signature based credit card transactions (+$50), see below for other requirements
- Hard/soft pull:
Softanother person says hard & another
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Up to $1,000. Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express all accepted.
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: $5, 90 days
- Expiration date: None specified
- Open your first ever checking account with TruMark Financial and receive a bonus of up to $150 when you complete the following requirements within 90 days:
- Begin direct deposit of at least $300 per month, get $50
- Perform 10 signature-based debit card transactions, get $50
- Make one mobile deposit with TruMark Financial’s mobile app, get $20
- Pay one bill using free online Bill Payer, get $10
- Sign up for TruMark Financial’s Text Club, get $10
- Sign up for Alerts, get $10
The Fine Print
- To qualify, you must be a new TruMark Financial checking accountholder.
- Credits will be posted within 120 days of account opening.
- Limited time offer.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Offer subject to change or cancelation without notice.
- Offer applies solely to unique individuals as defined by the primary account holder’s SSN.
- Business accounts not eligible.
- Offer does not apply to persons who closed a TruMark Financial checking account within the last 12 months
- You’re required to pay taxes on all bank account bonuses
All of their checking products qualify for this promotion. We’d recommend opening the basic account as there is no monthly fee and no minimum monthly balance requirement. There is an account closure fee of $5 if the account is closed within 90 days of opening, but you’ll need to keep the account open for longer than that anyway to get the bonus.
Update: Now that it is a hard pull I wouldn’t recommend this bonus as you’d be able to get a much higher credit card sign up bonus.
Pretty good bonus as you can get a lot of it without a direct deposit, there are no monthly fees to worry about and you can fund with a credit card. Because of that we’ve added it to our best checking bonus page.
Big thanks to reader, Doug who let us know. Please consider sharing bank bonuses with this site so we can make it even better.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank