Published on August 16th, 2016 | by William Charles83
[OK only] Central Bank $150 Checking Bonus – No Requirements For Bonus!
Update2: If you don’t live within 50 miles of a branch you won’t be eligible for the offer (it’ll let you sign up and then they will later close your account)
Update: If you use your mobile phone, the offer will only be for $100. Use a normal computer and the $150 should show up.
Reposting because we now know it’s a soft pull and you can fund with a credit card.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $150
- Availability: OK only
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: use the promotional code ‘BEAWESOME’
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Can fund up to $1,000 with a credit card. Mastercard & Visa are accepted
- Monthly fees: $3, avoidable
- Early account termination fee: 90 days, bonus forfeit
- Expiration date: October 31st, 2016
- Open a MyChoice checking account from Central Bank with a minimum funding of $50 and receive a sign up bonus of $150 when you use the promotional code ‘BEAWESOME‘
The Fine Print
- Incentives will be deposited to the MyChoice Checking account within ten business days after the account is funded.
- Available to new checking account customers only.
- If checking account is closed within first 90 days a fee may be imposed. Promotion ends 10/31/2016.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has a $3 monthly fee, it’s avoidable if you do any of the following:
- Maintain a recurring direct deposit
- Use your debit card at least 10 times for a point of sale transaction
- Keep an average daily balance of at least $500
- Set up a monthly transfer between MyChoice Checking and SaveUpSM Saving
You do need to keep the account open for more than 90 days otherwise you’ll be charged an early account termination fee.
This is a fantastic bonus as there are no requirements, it’s definitely an ‘awesome’ offer (ha ha ha!). I’ve added this offer to our best bank account bonus list. It rarely gets better than this, nice $150 bonus with credit card funding and no bonus requirements.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank