Published on June 29th, 2017 | by William Charles18
[Expired] [NY only] US Alliance Financial $100 Checking Bonus
This bonus has expired and is no longer available. Click here for a list of the best banking bonuses.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: NY only?
- Direct deposit required: Yes, no minimum mentioned
- Additional requirements: Call them
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Yes, up to $100
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: $25, six months
- Household limit: None mentioned
- Expiration date: Valid until July 10th, 2017
- US Alliance Financial are offering a bonus of $100 when you open a new MyLife Chekcing account and sign up for direct deposit with 35 days of account opening
- Seems you also need to call them on (914) 881-1717 first
The Fine Print
- One offer per social security number
- . Offer subject to change and only valid for new USALLIANCE MyLife Checking accounts.
- Direct deposit must be set up within 35 days of account opening to qualify.
- Offer valid from June 26 through July 10, 2017. Restrictions and limitations may apply.
- Promotion timing and conditions may change at the discretion of USALLIANCE.
- Federally insured by NCUA. Equal housing lender.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fee to worry about. According to the fee schedule you will be charged $25 if closed within six months of account opening.
Small bonus and does require a direct deposit. At least there is no monthly fee to worry about. Not a terrible but, but not the absolute best either. That being said I’ll still be adding it to the bottom of our best bank bonus page.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications