Published on August 1st, 2016 | by William Charles2
[NJ only] 1st Constitution Bank $250 Student Checking Bonus – No Bonus Requirements
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $250
- Availability: NJ and for students only, must open in branch [Branch locator found here]
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: $5/$15 waivable
- Early account termination fee: $25 per account if closed within six months
- Expiration date: September 30th, 2016
- Open a new Student’s 1st checking and statement savings account at your local 1st constitution branch and receive a $250 sign up bonus. You must provide proof of student enrollment at the time of sign up.
The Fine Print
- To receive $250 bonus, both savings & checking account must be maintained
- $250 bonus will post within 60 days of account opening
- eStatements are not optional
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
The checking account needs a balance of $200 to avoid a $5 monthly fee being charged (if you’re over 24 then a daily minimum balance of at least $100 is required or a $15 monthly fee is charged). You will also be charged $25 for each account that is closed within 6 months.
This is a great bonus if it’s a soft pull, the only requirement for the bonus is being a student and it’s incredibly easy to keep fee free. If anybody goes for this bonus, please let us know if it was a soft pull in the comments. We will add it to our best bank bonus page (even with the small footprint, because of how good of a deal this is) if it turns out to be a soft pull.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank