Published on July 30th, 2017 | by William Charles2
[Expired] [IN, MI] 1st Source Bank $200 Gift Card In Branch Checking Bonus
Deal has expired and is no longer valid. View the current 1st source bank bonus by clicking here.
Reposting as deal is valid until August 31st, 2017 now.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200 gift card
- Availability: IN, MI only, in branch [Branch locator]
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $250+
- Additional requirements: Five debit card transactions
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: None
- Household limit: One
- Expiration date:
April 30th, 2017August 31st, 2017
- 1st Source Bank is offering a $200 gift card bonus when you open a new 1st Source Bank Easy Banking Club personal checking accounts at eligible locations (no indication on what they are) and meet the following requirements:
- Resource® Plus debit card used five times with signature transactions
- Receive an ACH direct deposit of at least $250 within 65 days of account opening
The Fine Print
- The $200 Gift Card bonus offer is available, at the eligible locations, for new 1st Source Bank Easy Banking Club personal checking accounts opened by August 31, 2017.
- Required for gift card is a minimum opening balance of $25; a Resource® Plus debit card used five times with signature transactions; and an ACH direct deposit of at least $250, each within 65 days of the account opening.
- The gift card will be mailed to the client at the address of record within 60 days of all requirements being met.
- 1st Source reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- Offer may not be combined with any other offer, one offer per household. Account is subject to approval. Accounts titled as Irrevocable Trusts, Estate, Non-individual and HSAs, or opened online are not eligible.
- The $200 Gift Card will be treated as interest earned and you may receive a 1099-MISC and be responsible for reporting this as income to the IRS. Employees of 1st Source are not eligible. 1st Source Bank – Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender
The account required has no monthly fee to worry about. I wasn’t able to find any mention of any early account termination fee in the fee schedule.
Difficult to say if this is a good bank bonus because we don’t know enough about it. Please share any datapoints you have in the comments below.
Big thanks to reader, Curmudgeon who let us know. Learn how to find bonuses and contribute to the site here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications