Published on August 12th, 2016 | by William Charles3
[MA only] Blue Hills Bank $250 Gift Card In Branch Business Checking Promotion
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Availability: Must live or work in MA (also have to be a permanent resident or U.S. Citizen)
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: 5 deposits or withdrawals
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- Credit card funding: Up to $1,000 (allowed for online personal accounts)
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: $25, 90 days
- Expiration date:
December 31st, 2016December 31st, 2017
- Receive a $250 Capital Grille Gift Card when you meet with Blue Hills Bank and open an active business checking account
- To be considered active you need five deposits and/or withdrawals within 45 days of account opening
- They’ll also give you $100 towards your first order of checks
The Fine Print
- To qualify for a $250 gift card, you must open an active Blue Hills Bank business checking account by 12/31/16.
- Active is defined as conducting five deposits and/or withdrawals within 45 days of account opening.
- A Capital Grille gift card will be sent to you within 30 days of meeting the account transaction requirements.
- One per business customer.
- New business checking customers only.
- Cannot be combined with any other promotional offers.
- You’re required to pay taxes on all bank account bonuses
They offer a business checking account with no monthly fees, the early account termination fee for personal accounts is $25 if closed within 90 days – I believe it’s the same for businesses.
Going in branch for a business checking bonus that offers a gift card probably won’t be appealing to most people, it’s a pretty good offer (if you value Capital Grille Gift Cards), I’d actually recommend it if it was cash but don’t think it’s worth the effort for a gift card. Let me know if you agree or disagree in the comments below. They also offer a personal bonus for $200 cash that doesn’t require an in branch visit.