Published on January 14th, 2016 | by William Charles4
[IL only] Liberty Bank For Savings $100 Checking Bonus
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: IL only
- Direct deposit required: Yes two deposits, no minimum specified
- Additional requirements: Yes, two online bill payments, no minimum specified
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: $50, 90 days
- Expiration date: None listed
- Receive a sign up bonus of $100 when you open a Libby eChecking Account from Liberty Bank For Savings, broken down as follows:
- $50 for two automated government or payroll deposits
- $50 for two online bill payments
The Fine Print
- Requirements must be completed within 60 days of account opening
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
There are no monthly fees on this account, bu there is an early account termination fee of $50 if you cancel the account within 90 days of account opening
Update: We now know that it’s a soft pull, so could be a good option for some.
This is another of those bonuses we simply don’t know enough about to comment on, so please share any experience you have with this bank in the comments. We’ve added it to our database of bonuses.
P.S I really hate how many banks have Liberty Bank in their name.