Published on February 18th, 2016 | by William Charles3
[Expired][GA only] LGE Community Credit Union In Branch $150 Checking Bonus – No Direct Deposit Required
This bonus has expired and is no longer available. View the best checking bonuses here.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $150
- Availability: Must open in branch at Cumming Highway, Canton GA 30115
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: Deposit at least $100
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: No
- Expiration date: March 31st, 2016
- Open a high rate checking account in branch and fund it with at least $100 within 10 days of account opening and receive a $150 sign up bonus
- This account also earns 1.5% APY on balances up to $25,000. You need to meet the following requirements to get this rate:
- Log on to Online Banking, Mobile Banking, or a Mobile App at least once a month.
- Receive eStatements in lieu of paper statements.
- Provide and maintain a valid email address.
- Have at least one monthly direct deposit into the account or one monthly automatic payment from the account. (Transfers between LGE accounts and Bill Pay transactions do not satisfy this requirement.)
- Perform any combination of 20 or more LGE debit card and/or LGE credit card transactions that post during the month with an aggregate total of $250.00 or more (excluding ATM transactions and credit card cash advances).
- You can also get a $50 sign up bonus on Youth accounts (up to age 22), they’ll match 100% of you initial deposit up to that maximum of $50. This account earns a 5% APY on balances up to $500.
The Fine Print
- After the account has been open for 10 days and has received the initial deposit, $150 will be deposited into your HRC account within 10 business day
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
The high rate checking account does not come with any monthly fees. There is also no early account termination fee mentioned in their fee schedule.
Pretty good sign up bonus if it isn’t a hard pull and you live near a branch. No real requirements to get the bonus or avoid the monthly fees is what makes it a good deal. If you have any experiences with this bonus, please share them in the comments below. You can view the bank bonuses we recommend here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank