Published on May 7th, 2017 | by William Charles28
[IL & MO] Town and Country Bank $275 Checking Bonus
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $275
- Availability: Select IL & MO counties, click here for list. Possibly only Edwardsville and Fairview Heights
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $100+
- Additional requirements: eStatements, & use promo code
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: $20, 180 days
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date: May 31st
- Open a new Town & Country Bank Clear E-Checking account at their Decatur branch and receive a bonus of $200 when you complete the following requirements:
- Use promo code GET275
- Receive a direct deposit of at least $100 within 60 days of account opening
- Enroll in eStatements within 60 days of account opening
The Fine Print
- $275 Bonus for Checking with Direct Deposit: Offer not available to existing Town and Country Bank (referred to as TCB) checking customers, and those who have closed an account within 90 days.
- To qualify for the bonus you must open a new qualifying TCB Clear E-Checking account with a $50 minimum opening deposit of new money (money not currently held by TCB).
- Also, within 60 days of account opening, we must receive a monthly electronic direct deposit, minimum of $100 per deposit, of your payroll, pension or government bene ts, such as Social Security.
- The bonus will be deposited into your new account within 30 business days after your initial direct deposit is posted to your account. Limit one checking account-related bonus per customer, per calendar year.
- The bonus is not considered part of the minimum opening balance. Checking account must remain open for a minimum of 180 days in addition to the direct deposit or the bonus amount will be debited from the account at closing.
- In addition, the checking account must remain open for 180 days or an Account Closing Fee of $20.00 will apply.
- Account is subject to approval.
- Customer will receive electronic monthly account statements.
- The bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Offer available through August 31, 2017.
Clear e-checking has no monthly fees, there is an early account termination fee of $20 if closed within 180 days.
Nice bonus for $275 and no monthly fees to worry about. The bonus requirements are fairly small as well. I’ll be adding this to our best bank account bonuses page.
Big thanks to reader, Curmudgeon who let us know. Learn how to find bonuses and contribute to the site here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications