Published on November 2nd, 2017 | by Chuck4
Free $20 in Lyft Credit toward Two Rides this Week [CO, MO, PA, GA]
Beginning Thursday, Sept. 21, through the end of the year, Budweiser is providing up to 10,000 round-trip rides every weekend across nine states: New York, Colorado, Illinois, Florida, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Texas, Georgia; plus Washington, D.C.
Budweiser will share a unique ride code on its Facebook and Instagram channels each Thursday at 2 p.m. ET, which new and existing Lyft users over the age of 21 can use to claim a $20 ride credit (two $10 one-way rides) through the Lyft app. The credits can be redeemed for rides taken between 5 p.m. and 5 a.m. local time that Thursday, Friday or Saturday night.
- Use promo code: THANKSBUD to get the $20 credit for this weekend
Promo codes are applied in the Promos tab (top-left corner in app).
The Fine Print
- Valid November 2 at 5 pm until November 5 at 5 am
- Limited time only and while supplies last
- Discount does not apply to tips and any tips are the responsibility of the Lyft user
- Must be 21
- Pickup OR drop-off must be within coverage area
These go fast. Save it as soon as you can, and it’ll be there for you to use this weekend.
There were previously leaked codes for the future which worked, but then Lyft clawed them back. Going forward, you’ll have to catch these codes each weekend before they get used up.
Hat tip to Dansdeals