Published on December 2nd, 2016 | by William Charles36
[Expired] Capital One 360 – $100 Money Market Bonus (1% APY & Requires $10,000 Deposited)
This bonus has expired, you can view a list of the best current checking & savings bonuses by going here.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: Nationwide
- Interest rate: 1% on balances of $10,000 or more, 0.6% on balances of $10,000 or less.
- Deposit requirement: $10,000
- Deposit length: None listed
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: None
- Expiration date: December 15th, 2016
- Open a new Money Market Account with Capital one 360 using the promotional code Merry100 before December 15th, 2016 and deposit $10,000 by December 31st, 2016 and receive a bonus of $100
The Fine Print
- To qualify for the $100 bonus, open your very first 360 Money Market account online by 12/15/2016 11:59 p.m., E.T. and deposit at least $10,000 no later than 12/31/2016 11:59 p.m., E.T. (If you currently have or have had a Savings product with Capital One Bank, Capital One 360 or ING DIRECT before or are a Capital One Associate, you won’t be eligible for the bonus.) In order to qualify for the bonus, you must make a deposit from an external account. Transfers between any Capital One accounts will not qualify. This offer cannot be combined with any other Capital One Bank or Capital One 360 new account opening offer, and is strictly non-transferable. Bonus offer is not valid for multiple accounts and is only available one per account.
- If you qualify for a bonus, Capital One will deposit the bonus money into your account in approximately 6-8 weeks after completing the above conditions. Once it’s deposited, the funds will be available immediately. Account must be in good standing (not in default, closed, or suspended, or otherwise not in good standing).
This account has no monthly fees or minimums to worry about.
Doesn’t look like there is any minimum amount of time that the deposit needs to stay in the account for, but that shouldn’t matter that much given that the account offers a 1% APY as well (unless you’re doing rewards checking). If you’ve ever had a Capital One 360 or ING DIRECT savings account you’re also excluded from this offer.