Published on January 16th, 2017 | by William Charles20
[Expired] [CA only] Sacramento Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: Any and all persons who live or regularly work in El Dorado, Placer, Sacramento, Solano, Sutter, Yolo and Yuba Counties, California, as well as any and all businesses, corporations, and/or other legal entities in the aforementioned counties
- Direct deposit required: Yes, no minimum specified
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Yes, up to $500
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee:
- Expiration date:
January 20th, 2017May 12th, 2017
- Household limit: None mentioned
- Open a new Sacramento Credit Union checking account and receive a bonus of $100 when you receive a direct deposit within 60 days of account opening.
The Fine Print
Offer expires January 20, 2017. Checking account opened must be qualified for based upon standard Sacramento Credit Union guidelines.
Existing Sacramento Credit Union checking account holders are ineligible for the $100 bonus.
Direct deposit must post to new checking account by day 60 after account opening.
$100 bonus will be deposited into the new free checking account on the first business day after 60 days of the account opening.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Their accounts have no monthly fees. You do need to pay a $5 fee to join though.
Not a bad deal as there is no monthly fee or hard pull to worry about. It’s only a $100 bonus though and direct deposit is required so it’s not the world’s greatest deal. Could still be interesting for those in the targeted area though. We’ve added it our best bank bonuses.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank