Published on November 9th, 2017 | by William Charles14
Barclaycard Aviator Business Now Officially Available For Sign Up – 40,000 Points
In late October an application link for the Barclaycard Aviator American Airlines business card was found. I cautioned people on using the link because it wasn’t clear if Barclaycard wanted this product to be available for sign up, shortly after the link was pulled. The good news is that there is now a proper landing page for the offer and it’s available for sign ups. The sign up bonus is the same as the other link: 40,000 points after your first purchase. This is an easy offer for those that struggle to meet minimum spend requirements. Barclaycard business cards sometimes report and sometimes don’t report to your personal credit report, so this is not that useful for people trying to minimize the number of cards reporting for Chase 5/24 purchases.
I think it’s highly possible that we will see a higher bonus on this card in the future, possibly up to 60,000 miles as we’ve seen on the personal version of the card. Barclaycard is also currently offering a JetBlue bonus for 60,000 points, I think that’s a better deal and Barclaycard can be difficult with multiple applications in a short space of time. I’m personally just going to wait this bonus out for now, but it’s great that it’s officially available for sign ups now.I won’t be adding it to the best credit card bonuses.
Hat tip to US Credit Card Guide
- $95 annual fee is not waived
- Earn an American Airlines companion certificate. When you spend $30,000 or more in a card member year, you earn an American Airlines companion certificate. You pay $99 + taxes/fees and get a companion ticket to accompany you on any round trip economy fare.
- 5% annual mile bonus. You’ll receive an additional 5% bonus on all miles earned in the previous card member year (e.g earn 100,000 miles receive a 5,000 mile bonus) – you must pay the annual fee before you receive this bonus.
- Free checked bag
- Board with Group 5 on American
- 25% statement credit for all in flight purchases
- Reduce mileage rewards
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x American Airline miles on American Airline purchases
- 2x American Airline miles on office supply merchants, telecommunications merchants, and car rental merchants
- 1x American Airline miles on all other purchases
- Read our full review here