Published on August 12th, 2016 | by Chuck90
Apply for Citi Cards until August 28th under the Old Terms
Citi recently put new language in the terms for signup bonuses that groups all products of the same family as one for signup bonus restrictions, leaving us to getting just one of the group per
I reached out to our Citi media contact to verify when the new terms went into effect.
She got back to me clarifying that they haven’t yet gone into effect. They’ll start on August 28th.
This change will take effect on August 28
If you recently opened a Citi card or closed a Citi card, and there’s a card from the same family with a nice signup bonus, it makes sense to apply now before the new rules go into effect on August 28. Once the new terms go into effect, it will be a two-year wait before you can get the bonus on a card from the same family.
Just remember that Citi does limit us to applying for one card per 8 days and two cards per 65-days. Don’t forget that in your haste!
Useful Related Posts:
- New Citi Rules Limit You To One Bonus Per 24 Months Per Brand (American Airlines, Expedia, Hilton & Citi TYP)
- Strategies For Dealing With Citi’s New Application Rule
- CitiBusiness / AAdvantage Platinum Select 50,000 Mile Sign Up Bonus
- Citi Preferred Signup Bonus of 10,000 ThankYou + $100 Live Nation Statement Credit
- Citi Prestige Bonus Officially Lowered to 40,000 Points
- 16 Things Everybody Should Know About Citi Credit Cards
Unfortunately, the Premier card doesn’t currently have a signup bonus.