Published on December 22nd, 2016 | by William Charles10
[NY only] Apple Bank $100 Checking Bonus
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: New York only, in branch only [branch locations]
- Direct deposit required: Yes, no minimum specified
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- Credit card funding: No
- Monthly fees: None on Totally Free ExtraValue account
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Expiration date: None listed
- Household limit: None, but one per person
- Open a new Free ExtraValue Checking account at Apple bank and receive a bonus of $100 when you complete the following requirements:
- Establish a direct deposit into the account within 60 days of account opening
The Fine Print
- Minimum opening deposit of $100
- Qualified direct deposits are payroll, Federal/state government benefit, or pension benefit checks
- One bonus offer per customer
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
The Totally Free ExtraValue Checking has no monthly fee.
Apple Bank does not make their fee schedule public, so we’re unable to check to see if they charge any early account termination fees.
The biggest problem with this bonus at the moment is that we don’t know whether it’s a hard or soft pull to open the account. If you have an account with Apple Bank, please let us know in the comments. Because of this I wouldn’t recommend this bonus at the moment, especially with there being much better bonuses out there already.